Ahoy thar! Dr Jason Fox is a motivation strategy & design expert on an epic quest to liberate the world from poorly designed work. He's also the author of The Game Changer.
So how do you motivate people to do great work?
It’s a darn important question –
and there are 3 main ways you can go about it:
1. You can try to shift people’s attitudes and beliefs
– which takes a lot of effort
2. You can develop incentives and pay for performance 3. Or you can design the process to be inherently motivating I show organisations and people like you how to master #3 with science
– which takes a lot of money
– which takes a lot of savvy
Making work that motivates
(not fist-pumping rah-rah)
3. Or you can design the process to be inherently motivating I show organisations and people like you how to master #3 with science
I show organisations and people like you how to master #3
MOTIVATION IS THE PRECURSOR TO ALL BEHAVIOUR AND PROGRESS
You can have the cleverest strategy in the world, but unless it translates into the motivation, behaviour and drive needed to make it happen – nothing happens. And that's not good.
I bring you the best of science to tackle the fuzziness of motivation – so that you can implement game-changing strategy and make clever happen.
some clients & praise
"Dr Jason Fox is a breath of fresh air."
– CEO, Swaab Attorneys
"His work is revolutionary."
– Founder, Thought Leaders Global
"The perfect guide for our leadership forum."
– Brand Strategy, Optus
"Jason's contribution was incredibly fresh, clever and practical."
– Director of Talent Sustainability, PepsiCo
Let’s find out.
It all starts with a chat.
– Email my office –
– Or give us a call –
+61 2 9818 5199
AVAST! BEFORE YOU GO –
let me share the latest in motivation design with you…
I call it my
'making clever happen'
museletter. It's rad.
Small surprise on the other side.
Hint: it's not a whitepaper.